Wallke X3 Pro Electric Bike – Wallke’s dedication to eBikes and historical past of analysis and engineering continues to supply the highest-quality, feature-rich electrical bicycles. The 2021 X3 Pro fat-tire eBike delivers velocity, consolation, and vary at a very aggressive price. Expand your horizons, exploring new locations with surprising ease.
Wallke X3 Pro Electric Bike
Wallke ebike X3Pro Advantages
- Lightweight Seamless Aluminum Frame – Sturdy 6061 aluminum alloy body with seamless welds delivers a fantastically streamlined look, impervious to rust. Unique folding design shortly places this eBike in the trunk of the automotive or the nook of an house. Integrated heavy-duty carriers can handle heavy masses, saddlebags, or what’s needed for tenting or distance using.
- Four-Level Suspension – Hydraulic rear suspension is way more comfortable than non-suspended hard-tail bikes, so you’ll be able to travel farther with less fatigue. Pneumatic entrance shock absorbers eat bumps and potholes and in addition characteristic lockouts for if you need to maximize range. Four-inch fat tires easy out road vibration and add extra cushion to your journey. Extra-wide Wallke seat adds each floor area and foam padding to maximize driving comfort.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes – Hydraulic brakes ship elevated braking with lowered effort, easily stopping even a loaded bike in much less distance than conventional brakes. Large 180mm disc rotors and oversized brake pads have the stopping power you need for such a robust bike. Self-adjusting hydraulic brake calipers shut from both sides, similar to those on high-end sports cars.
- Dual Drive Systems – Shimano 8-speed derailleur system offers you optimal gearing to pedal your bike across the velocity vary. The Wallke X3 Pro is surprisingly straightforward to journey without electric power while you need to go “old-school”. The 750W 48V brushless rear-drive motor has plenty of energy to get you up hills, cruise at as much as 28MPH / 45 kmh (extra if you help), or easily drive a loaded bike. Samsung 48V 14AH Lithium-Ion battery has the capacity to hold you far. Delivering a typical vary of up to 60 miles (97 km)*, this bike takes you where you need to go. * vary varies with load, terrain, rider participation, and other factors.
- High Brightness Display – The large high-brightness coloration show exhibits crucial information at a look. The finest display in eBikes clearly shows pace, battery cost, mode, motor power, and trip information even within the brightest sunlight. The mild sensor mechanically dims the display in low mild. Bright LED headlight offers great visibility at low energy consumption and low weight. USB charging port keeps your phone topped off while it is in the bikes cellphone cradle. The second USB port can concurrently cost another gadget.
- Integrated heavy-duty service allows you to take a load with you. Whether groceries or camping gear, the X3 Pro is a workhorse that gets you and your gear wherever it’s good to go. A heavy-duty kickstand retains the bike prepared on all terrain. Integrated body stand protects to front sprocket when the bike is folded.
- The Miracle of eBikes – Electric bikes is opening biking to those that by no means imagined being able to pedal as far or quick because the fanatics. Now you’ll be able to benefit from the sights and experiences of riding with a bit of assist from the bike itself. With three modes of operation, you can get the exercise benefits of riding and likewise sustain with riders that may be youthful or fitter. Or you may simply let the bike do all of the work. Either means, new experiences are yours to enjoy. Join the enjoyable!
Wallke Ebike X3 Pro
Wallke ebike Specifications
|Battery||48V/14AH Samsung lithium battery||Charger||US standard 2.0 A smart charger|
|Motor||750W high-speed brushless motor||Display||4.3-inch High Brightness multi-function digital display|
|Throttle||Thumb throttle||Brake||180mm double disc hydraulic brakes|
|Front Fork||Adjustable pneumatic full-suspension thick front fork||Rear Shock||Hydraulic Absorber|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum||Tire||CST 26 inch Fat tire|
|Saddle||Memory foam||Cable||Waterproof integrated line|
|Max Speed||26~28mph||Max Loading Weight||280~300 lbs|
|Recommend Height||5’6″ – 6’5″||Net Weight||66 lbs(with battery)|
|Packing Size||61.0*11.8*31.5 inch||Gross Weight||97 lbs|
Wallke ebike Customer Reviews
R. MacLean – I’m simply floored by the incredibly fast response to my service inquiry! I can barely believe that my email requesting help was answered by phone within minutes, resulting in facetime troubleshooting by a factory tech, and an immediate solution. I’ve never experienced service like this on anything! You’re winners, and I couldn’t be more pleased with my bike and my customer experience. RM, Scottsdale AZ USA.
Richard L. – I’ve never owned an e-bike, and I did all my research online and bought the Wallkie Pro X3 sight unseen and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve used it for a few months and it’s perfect for all kinds of excursions including going to get groceries, trails, and bike paths. It also gets a lot of attention – so much so that one guy ran a stop sign while looking at it…thankfully no accident happened!
Francis T. – Been happy with the service and even more with the bike, it did require some modifications(personal) but it is good as it is. The bike was properly packed and cable management is spot on. All expectations are met and some. The service team is also awesome at keeping updates and always up for a solution and does not argue pointlessly.