Wallke Ebike X3 Pro – Wallke’s dedication to eBikes and history of research and engineering continues to produce the highest-quality, feature-rich electric bicycles. The 2021 X3 Pro fat-tire eBike delivers speed, comfort, and range at a very competitive price. Expand your horizons, exploring new places with unexpected ease.
Wallke Ebike X3 Pro
Wallke Ebike X3 Specifications
|Battery||48V/14AH Samsung lithium battery||Charger||US standard 2.0 A smart charger|
|Motor||750W high-speed brushless motor||Display||4.3-inch High Brightness multi-function digital display|
|Throttle||Thumb throttle||Brake||180mm double disc hydraulic brakes|
|Front Fork||Adjustable pneumatic full-suspension thick front fork||Rear Shock||Hydraulic Absorber|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum||Tire||CST 26 inch Fat tire|
|Saddle||Memory foam||Cable||Waterproof integrated line|
|Max Speed||26~28mph||Max Loading Weight||280~300 lbs|
|Recommend Height||5’6″ – 6’5″||Net Weight||66 lbs(with battery)|
|Packing Size||61.0*11.8*31.5 inch||Gross Weight||97 lbs|
- 1* Bike (comes with fenders & rack)
- 1* Battery
- 1* Charger
- 1* User manual
- 1* Installation tool kit
Your Wallke X3 Pro is a rear-hub drive, Class 3 eBike with a 750W power drive system. It is capable of speeds up to 28 MPH / 45 kph. It’s important to understand that the bike has two completely separate (but complementary) drive systems:
- An eight-speed system you power by pedaling yourself
- An electric drive system that powers the bike through the controller and/or throttle
Although the two systems work independently, using them together is what makes the eBike experience so versatile and enjoyable.
The pedal system will be familiar to nearly everyone, but there are a few practical things that can help you make the best use of it.
- You can select the best gear for your riding situation using the two buttons on the right handlebar. (The best gear is the one that balances between having to push too hard and having to pedal so fast that you can’t really push very much at all.)
- The gears will only change when you’re pedaling forward, so be sure to do so when you’re changing gears.
- Low gear is best for starting to move again after stopping, so be sure to gear down and you’re slowing for stop. This will make starting up again much easier.
- Because your bike is a rear-hub drive model, the gears in the pedal drive system have no effect on the electric drive system.
- If you want to operate your bike in a pedal-only mode, select Mode ⊗. (see Operating Modes)