Wallke X3 Pro Electric Bike Review – Wallke’s dedication to eBikes and historical past of research and engineering continues to provide the highest-quality, feature-rich electrical bicycles. The 2021 X3 Pro fat-tire eBike delivers speed, consolation, and vary at a very competitive value. Expand your horizons, exploring new places with unexpected ease.
Wallke X3 Pro Electric Bike Review
Wallke ebike X3Pro Advantages
- Lightweight Seamless Aluminum Frame – Sturdy 6061 aluminum alloy body with seamless welds delivers a beautifully streamlined look, impervious to rust. Unique folding design quickly puts this eBike in the trunk of the automobile or the nook of an condominium. Integrated heavy-duty carriers can deal with heavy masses, saddlebags, or what’s wanted for tenting or distance using.
- Four-Level Suspension – Hydraulic rear suspension is much more comfortable than non-suspended hard-tail bikes, so you may travel farther with much less fatigue. Pneumatic entrance shock absorbers eat bumps and potholes and likewise feature lockouts for if you want to maximize range. Four-inch fats tires easy out highway vibration and add additional cushion to your trip. Extra-wide Wallke seat provides both floor space and foam padding to maximise driving consolation.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes – Hydraulic brakes deliver increased braking with diminished effort, smoothly stopping even a loaded bike in less distance than conventional brakes. Large 180mm disc rotors and outsized brake pads have the stopping energy you want for such a strong bike. Self-adjusting hydraulic brake calipers close from both sides, just like these on high-end sports automobiles.
- Dual Drive Systems – Shimano 8-speed derailleur system offers you optimal gearing to pedal your bike throughout the speed range. The Wallke X3 Pro is surprisingly simple to ride without electric energy once you wish to go “old-school”. The 750W 48V brushless rear-drive motor has plenty of energy to get you up hills, cruise at up to 28MPH / 45 kmh (extra in case you help), or easily drive a loaded bike. Samsung 48V 14AH Lithium-Ion battery has the capacity to carry you far. Delivering a typical range of as much as 60 miles (97 km)*, this bike takes you the place you want to go. * range varies with load, terrain, rider participation, and other elements.
- High Brightness Display – The massive high-brightness coloration display exhibits crucial data at a look. The greatest display in eBikes clearly shows velocity, battery cost, mode, motor power, and trip info even within the brightest sunlight. The mild sensor automatically dims the display in low gentle. Bright LED headlight gives nice visibility at low energy consumption and low weight. USB charging port keeps your telephone topped off while it’s in the bikes phone cradle. The second USB port can simultaneously charge one other system.
- Integrated heavy-duty carrier lets you take a load with you. Whether groceries or camping gear, the X3 Pro is a workhorse that will get you and your gear wherever you need to go. A heavy-duty kickstand retains the bike prepared on all terrain. Integrated body stand protects to entrance sprocket when the bike is folded.
- The Miracle of eBikes – Electric bikes is opening cycling to those that by no means imagined having the ability to pedal as far or quick because the enthusiasts. Now you may benefit from the sights and experiences of using with a bit assist from the bike itself. With three modes of operation, you may get the exercise advantages of riding and also keep up with riders that could be youthful or fitter. Or you can just let the bike do all the work. Either way, new experiences are yours to get pleasure from. Join the enjoyable!
Wallke Ebike X3 Pro
Wallke ebike Specifications
|Battery||48V/14AH Samsung lithium battery||Charger||US standard 2.0 A smart charger|
|Motor||750W high-speed brushless motor||Display||4.3-inch High Brightness multi-function digital display|
|Throttle||Thumb throttle||Brake||180mm double disc hydraulic brakes|
|Front Fork||Adjustable pneumatic full-suspension thick front fork||Rear Shock||Hydraulic Absorber|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum||Tire||CST 26 inch Fat tire|
|Saddle||Memory foam||Cable||Waterproof integrated line|
|Max Speed||26~28mph||Max Loading Weight||280~300 lbs|
|Recommend Height||5’6″ – 6’5″||Net Weight||66 lbs(with battery)|
|Packing Size||61.0*11.8*31.5 inch||Gross Weight||97 lbs|
Wallke ebike Customer Reviews
R. MacLean – I’m simply floored by the incredibly fast response to my service inquiry! I can barely believe that my email requesting help was answered by phone within minutes, resulting in facetime troubleshooting by a factory tech, and an immediate solution. I’ve never experienced service like this on anything! You’re winners, and I couldn’t be more pleased with my bike and my customer experience. RM, Scottsdale AZ USA.
Richard L. – I’ve never owned an e-bike, and I did all my research online and bought the Wallkie Pro X3 sight unseen and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve used it for a few months and it’s perfect for all kinds of excursions including going to get groceries, trails, and bike paths. It also gets a lot of attention – so much so that one guy ran a stop sign while looking at it…thankfully no accident happened!
Francis T. – Been happy with the service and even more with the bike, it did require some modifications(personal) but it is good as it is. The bike was properly packed and cable management is spot on. All expectations are met and some. The service team is also awesome at keeping updates and always up for a solution and does not argue pointlessly.