Rungu Dualie XR Steep – The Rungu® Dualie™, which evolved from the Rungu Electric Juggernaut, began out as an answer to a neighborhood downside, “how best to transport equipment across the beach to the ocean?” In California, getting surf or fishing gear across the San Onofre State Beach is a chore for surfers and fishermen.
Rungu Dualie XR Steep
|Rungu Dualie XR Steep|
|View More Images And Specifications|
Rungu XR Steep Specifications
|Motor||Bafang 1120W Mid Drive|
|Battery||Dual 52V 15Ah (30Ah)|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion 4.8″ FBF|
|Max weight supported (rider and cargo)||332lbs|
|Max Towing Weight||300lbs|
Rungu Dualie XR Steep offers the same unparalleled off-road performance as all Rungu Dualies, but as an XR, gets some important upgrades as well. Dualie XR Steep includes the “Double Up” Battery system which doubles the practical range and has the BOX Prime 9 upgraded gearing as part of the package.
- Rungu® Dualie™ XR Steep’s patented Double Wheel design outperforms any single-front-wheel e-bike off-road where it matters – in slimy mud, through soft snow, on deep sand, and over scree and rocky terrain.
- Dualie descends better, too! Dualie’s Double Front Wheels control descents better using dual front-wheel disc brakes for twice the stopping power of conventional e-bikes.
- Dualie’s 75/25 weight distribution and “Total Control” wheelbase keep more traction on the front wheels. Therefore, more front-end grip allows turns on soft and slick terrain and avoids washouts and wipeouts common with conventional e-bikes.
- Rungu Dualie’s unique “Straight Up” climb-ability lets you stay seated climbing grades of more than 50%!
- Our industry-leading, 52V mid-drive motor coupled with a first-gear ratio of 1:1.67 achieves up to 242 ft-lbs. of torque at the rear wheel! Real muscle to tackle real off-road challenges.
- Dualie XR Steep also uses Rungu’s “Double Up” battery technology that runs two batteries in parallel to get twice the distance on a single charge.
4x4s aren’t allowed on the seashore, and the closest parking is two miles away. To get to the ocean, surfers can comply with state park dust roads by e-bike or cross the beach on foot. E-bikes don’t carry out in the comfortable sand, and Quads aren’t allowed within 50 miles of the seaside.
Commitment To Quality
Every Rungu Dualie is constructed and examined in Santa Ana, California. The Rungu team makes use of rigorous quality control to ship the perfect e-ATV available on the market. The workforce evaluates every frame on three calibrated testing fixtures earlier than acceptance. In assembly, technicians use lasers to align the entrance wheels to millimeter accuracy and automated battery testing to ensure capability and discharge necessities.
Finally, each Dualie or Dualie XR should pass a 40-step closing inspection and take a look at experience by a high quality management technician earlier than cargo to a buyer or seller.
The commitment to quality backs Rungu’s two-year guarantee which covers manufacturing defects for 2 years from the date of delivery. Many prospects buy before ever attempting one.
Rungu is so certain of the Dualie’s performance, Rungu affords the “Goes Where Others Can’t” Performance Guarantee – If, as they promise, your new Rungu® Dualie™ e-bike doesn’t go the place other e-bikes can’t go, we’ll buy it back.