Rungu Dualie Standard – The Rungu® Dualie™, which developed from the Rungu Electric Juggernaut, began out as an answer to a neighborhood problem, “how best to transport equipment across the beach to the ocean?” In California, getting surf or fishing gear across the San Onofre State Beach is a chore for surfers and fishermen.
Rungu Dualie Standard
|Rungu Dualie Standard|
|View More Images And Specifications|
Rungu Dualie XR Specifications
|Motor||Bafang 1120W Mid Drive|
|Tires||Vee Rubber Snowshoe XL 4.7″|
|Max weight supported (rider and cargo)||351lbs|
|Max Towing Weight||300lbs|
- Rungu® Dualie™ Standard’s patented Double Wheel design outperforms any single-front-wheel e-bike off-road where it matters – in slimy mud, through soft snow, on deep sand, and over scree and rocky terrain.
- Dualie descends better, too! Dualie’s Double Front Wheels control descents better using dual front-wheel disc brakes for twice the stopping power of conventional e-bikes.
- Dualie’s 75/25 weight distribution and “Total Control” wheelbase keep more traction on the front wheels. Therefore, more front-end grip allows turns on soft and slick terrain and avoids washouts and wipeouts common with conventional e-bikes.
- Rungu Dualie’s unique “Straight Up” climb-ability lets you stay seated climbing grades of more than 50%!
- Our industry-leading, 52V mid-drive motor coupled with a first-gear ratio of 1:1.67 achieves up to 242 ft-lbs. of torque at the rear wheel! Real muscle to tackle real off-road challenges.
- The Dualie corrosion-resistant aircraft aluminum frame supports up to 350 lbs. of load for all-weather and all-season performance. In addition, the optional Cargo Rack can tow up to 300 lbs. using the optional 2” ball hitch.
4x4s aren’t allowed on the seashore, and the nearest parking is two miles away. To get to the ocean, surfers can follow state park grime roads by e-bike or cross the seashore on foot. E-bikes don’t perform within the mushy sand, and Quads aren’t allowed within 50 miles of the beach.
Commitment To Quality
Every Rungu Dualie is constructed and tested in Santa Ana, California. The Rungu staff makes use of rigorous quality control to ship the perfect e-ATV available on the market. The crew evaluates each frame on three calibrated testing fixtures before acceptance. In assembly, technicians use lasers to align the entrance wheels to millimeter accuracy and automatic battery testing to make sure capability and discharge requirements.
Finally, every Dualie or Dualie XR should pass a 40-step last inspection and take a look at the trip by a high-quality control technician before shipment to a buyer or supplier.
The commitment to high quality backs Rungu’s two-year guarantee which covers manufacturing defects for 2 years from the date of delivery. Many prospects buy before ever trying one.
Rungu is so certain of the Dualie’s performance, Rungu provides the “Goes Where Others Can’t” Performance Guarantee – If, as they promise, your new Rungu® Dualie™ e-bike doesn’t go the place other e-bikes can’t go, we’ll buy it again.