Rambo Bike Hauler – Rambo Bikes comes out of true love for the outdoors. Tailored to fit the needs of hunters, these fats tire bikes are made for all-terrain, with emphasis on fields and woodland. When you experience a Rambo Bike, you’re utilizing a strong, stealthy device that means that you can travel whisper quietly into the woods to scout the land, carry gear, or simply benefit from the journey.
Rambo Bike Hauler
This Fat Tire Bike Hauler makes transporting your Rambo Bikes with ease. With universal top clamps and adjustable base for tires. Your bike is sure to have a secure fit. It folds compact for easy storage. Has a pivoting feature allowing the tailgate or hatch to open while the hauler is still attached to your vehicle.
- Construction: Steel with Powder Coated Finish
- 2 Bike Capacity
- Heavy Duty 145lb weight rating
- For use with: All bike tire sizes: 16″-29″
Rambo Bikes was not the first company to make high-quality robust electrical searching bikes but they have gained a robust fan base of completely satisfied clients. When you trip a Rambo bike you’re feeling the uncooked power that you simply get every time your energy up. You can choose between quite a lot of options starting from 750 watts to 1000 watt motors, rear hub, or mid-drive motors, and regardless of your desire, you’ll profit from quality-made bikes with premium elements.
|Rambo Bike Hauler|
|View More Images And Specifications|
Using a Rambo Bike for searching is a game-changer. If you’ve been struggling to make the lengthy hike through miles of wooded land with 50 lbs of substances on your back whenever you use an e-bike you not need to compromise. You can reach your blind test the perimeter in no time in any respect whereas carrying your gear and with out breaking a sweat. You get them quietly and scent-free. So what are YOU waiting for?
Rear Hub or Mid Drive?
eBikes are available in numerous choices, colour, body design, rigid fork, or suspension. But a very powerful question you could ask yourself is which motor do I want, Rear Hub or Mid-Drive? By providing both types of motors they’re offering an eBike for everybody, at completely different price factors and totally different capabilities. But what are the important thing differences between the 2?
Rear hub motors
Rear hub motors sit encased within the rear wheel while the mid-drive motor is positioned within the heart of the bike between the pedals. Both perform well and give very good energy to the rider. The rear hub costs less to produce so is often the deciding factor on eBike price. Rambo Bikes uses Bafang motors that are the very best motors in the marketplace so whether or not you select an eBike with a rear hub or mid-drive, you’re buying an incredible eBike with a high quality motor.
The mid-drive motor
The mid-drive motor is thought for larger performance and better torque when in comparison with a rear hub motor permitting it to perform higher on hills. The essential cause being the mid-drive motor drives the crank, instead of the wheel itself, multiplying its energy and permitting it to raised reap the benefits of the eBike’s current gears. This translates to a extra environment friendly motor and a better-balanced e-bike.
Their latest additions to the 2018/2019 catalog, the Rambo BikesR750XP is the 750 watts model, and Rambo Bikes R1000XP were launched in mid-2018 and have hunters going farther with extra gear and staying out longer than ever earlier than, making journeys extra successful. And with many other models to select from, there is an ideal eBike for you.
Their electric hunting bikes additionally go beyond the woods, making them great for mobility, commuting, and utility functions. They are engineered for off-road travel, providing portable, stealthy, and highly effective transportation.
They are also great for local commuting. Lithium-ion batteries provide clear, green, and silent power to navigate all varieties of using landscapes.
They have a wide array of electric searching bikes that had been constructed specifically to dominate troublesome terrain and do it quietly so you will get to your tree stand or examine your trail cameras without spooking the wildlife and with out leaving a scent trail. And doing all that in a fraction of the time it will take on foot.
13 Reasons You Need One
- Go Farther – eBikes enable you to go farther in a fraction of the time it might take to stroll in
- Built By Hunters – They are built by the hunter for hunters, so you get not simply an ebike, you get an electrical looking bike constructed in your hunting needs
- No Scent Trail – With an eBike you can transfer around with out leaving a scent path and acquire an important benefit once you want it most.
- Move Stealthily – They are surprisingly quiet so that you don’t spook the game.
- Carry Extra Gear – They are constructed to carry 300lbs and if that’s not enough the trailers can carry an extra 50lbs so you can make it one quick easy trip out and in as a substitute of a tiring backwards and forwards lugging heavy gear in your back. Plus the bunch of different accessories out there like rear racks and waterproof saddlebags for additional storage on the bike and not on your again.
- Stay Out Longer – With the chance to hold extra gear and supplies you can stay out longer than earlier than.
- Age is Not a Factor – It makes it simpler for anyone to reach distant spots without the fatigue of hiking with gear so irrespective of your age or physical stature these as soon as forgotten golden spots are attainable once more.
- Limited Mobility Not an Obstacle – Hunters with limited mobility, whether it’s an previous damage that didn’t heal correctly or a life-changing injury, an eBike could make a world of distinction and get you back out hunting again.
- Reach Remote Unspoiled Spots – You can go farther than the weekend warrior is prepared to stroll. Leave them behind and take your eBike to that remote location.
- Check Trail Cameras Quickly – eBikes can go between 20 and 28 mph relying on the model.
- You can check your perimeter and trail cameras and be back earlier than you miss something.
- Stay Safe – eBikes are fast so you may get out of a probably harmful situation in seconds
- Environmentally Friendly – Hunting can be about preservation. They know this and constructed an eBike that’s extraordinarily pleasant to the environment.
Rambo Bikes are shortly turning into the go-to for dependable, well-built electrical hunting bikes and equipment. And with every new ebike they convey out they acquire extra loyal clients that proudly say they own a Rambo Bike. It’s a game-changer.