Wallke Electric Bike Reviews – Wallke’s dedication to eBikes and historical past of analysis and engineering continues to provide the highest-quality, feature-rich electrical bicycles. The 2021 X3 Pro fat-tire eBike delivers speed, comfort, and vary at a very aggressive value. Expand your horizons, exploring new locations with surprising ease.
Wallke Electric Bike Reviews
Wallke ebike X3Pro Advantages
- Lightweight Seamless Aluminum Frame – Sturdy 6061 aluminum alloy frame with seamless welds delivers a fantastically streamlined look, impervious to rust. Unique folding design rapidly puts this eBike in the trunk of the car or the corner of an residence. Integrated heavy-duty carriers can handle heavy hundreds, saddlebags, or what’s needed for camping or distance riding.
- Four-Level Suspension – Hydraulic rear suspension is far more comfortable than non-suspended hard-tail bikes, so you may journey farther with much less fatigue. Pneumatic front shock absorbers eat bumps and potholes and in addition function lockouts for once you need to maximize vary. Four-inch fat tires smooth out road vibration and add additional cushion to your trip. Extra-wide Wallke seat adds each surface area and foam padding to maximise riding comfort.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes – Hydraulic brakes deliver elevated braking with diminished effort, easily stopping even a loaded bike in much less distance than standard brakes. Large 180mm disc rotors and oversized brake pads have the stopping power you need for such a powerful bike. Self-adjusting hydraulic brake calipers shut from both sides, just like these on high-end sports activities cars.
- Dual Drive Systems – Shimano 8-speed derailleur system gives you optimal gearing to pedal your bike throughout the speed vary. The Wallke X3 Pro is surprisingly straightforward to trip without electric power when you want to go “old-school”. The 750W 48V brushless rear-drive motor has plenty of energy to get you up hills, cruise at as much as 28MPH / 45 kmh (extra if you help), or easily drive a loaded bike. Samsung 48V 14AH Lithium-Ion battery has the capacity to hold you far. Delivering a typical vary of up to 60 miles (97 km)*, this bike takes you where you need to go. * range varies with load, terrain, rider participation, and different factors.
- High Brightness Display – The large high-brightness colour display shows vital info at a look. The best display in eBikes clearly shows velocity, battery charge, mode, motor energy, and trip info even within the brightest sunlight. The light sensor routinely dims the show in low gentle. Bright LED headlight provides great visibility at low power consumption and low weight. USB charging port keeps your cellphone topped off whereas it’s within the bikes cellphone cradle. The second USB port can simultaneously cost another system.
- Integrated heavy-duty carrier enables you to take a load with you. Whether groceries or camping gear, the X3 Pro is a workhorse that will get you and your gear wherever that you must go. A heavy-duty kickstand retains the bike prepared on all terrain. Integrated frame stand protects to entrance sprocket when the bike is folded.
- The Miracle of eBikes – Electric bikes is opening cycling to those that by no means imagined with the ability to pedal as far or quick as the fans. Now you possibly can enjoy the sights and experiences of using with somewhat help from the bike itself. With three modes of operation, you will get the train advantages of riding and in addition keep up with riders that may be younger or fitter. Or you possibly can simply let the bike do all of the work. Either method, new experiences are yours to take pleasure in. Join the enjoyable!
Wallke Ebike X3 Pro
Wallke ebike Specifications
|Battery||48V/14AH Samsung lithium battery||Charger||US standard 2.0 A smart charger|
|Motor||750W high-speed brushless motor||Display||4.3-inch High Brightness multi-function digital display|
|Throttle||Thumb throttle||Brake||180mm double disc hydraulic brakes|
|Front Fork||Adjustable pneumatic full-suspension thick front fork||Rear Shock||Hydraulic Absorber|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum||Tire||CST 26 inch Fat tire|
|Saddle||Memory foam||Cable||Waterproof integrated line|
|Max Speed||26~28mph||Max Loading Weight||280~300 lbs|
|Recommend Height||5’6″ – 6’5″||Net Weight||66 lbs(with battery)|
|Packing Size||61.0*11.8*31.5 inch||Gross Weight||97 lbs|
Wallke ebike Customer Reviews
R. MacLean – I’m simply floored by the incredibly fast response to my service inquiry! I can barely believe that my email requesting help was answered by phone within minutes, resulting in facetime troubleshooting by a factory tech, and an immediate solution. I’ve never experienced service like this on anything! You’re winners, and I couldn’t be more pleased with my bike and my customer experience. RM, Scottsdale AZ USA.
Richard L. – I’ve never owned an e-bike, and I did all my research online and bought the Wallkie Pro X3 sight unseen and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve used it for a few months and it’s perfect for all kinds of excursions including going to get groceries, trails, and bike paths. It also gets a lot of attention – so much so that one guy ran a stop sign while looking at it…thankfully no accident happened!
Francis T. – Been happy with the service and even more with the bike, it did require some modifications(personal) but it is good as it is. The bike was properly packed and cable management is spot on. All expectations are met and some. The service team is also awesome at keeping updates and always up for a solution and does not argue pointlessly.