W Wallke Electric Bike Reviews – Wallke’s dedication to eBikes and history of analysis and engineering continues to provide the highest-quality, feature-rich electrical bicycles. The 2021 X3 Pro fat-tire eBike delivers velocity, consolation, and range at a very aggressive price. Expand your horizons, exploring new locations with sudden ease.
W Wallke Electric Bike Reviews
Wallke ebike X3Pro Advantages
- Lightweight Seamless Aluminum Frame – Sturdy 6061 aluminum alloy frame with seamless welds delivers a beautifully streamlined look, impervious to rust. Unique folding design shortly puts this eBike in the trunk of the automotive or the corner of an house. Integrated heavy-duty carriers can deal with heavy hundreds, saddlebags, or what’s wanted for camping or distance using.
- Four-Level Suspension – Hydraulic rear suspension is far more comfortable than non-suspended hard-tail bikes, so you’ll be able to journey farther with less fatigue. Pneumatic front shock absorbers eat bumps and potholes and also characteristic lockouts for if you wish to maximize range. Four-inch fat tires easy out highway vibration and add extra cushion to your experience. Extra-wide Wallke seat adds each floor area and foam padding to maximize using comfort.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes – Hydraulic brakes deliver increased braking with reduced effort, smoothly stopping even a loaded bike in much less distance than typical brakes. Large 180mm disc rotors and outsized brake pads have the stopping energy you need for such a robust bike. Self-adjusting hydraulic brake calipers shut from either side, similar to those on high-end sports activities cars.
- Dual Drive Systems – Shimano 8-speed derailleur system provides you optimal gearing to pedal your bike across the pace range. The Wallke X3 Pro is surprisingly simple to experience without electric power whenever you need to go “old-school”. The 750W 48V brushless rear-drive motor has loads of energy to get you up hills, cruise at as much as 28MPH / 45 kmh (extra in the event you assist), or simply drive a loaded bike. Samsung 48V 14AH Lithium-Ion battery has the capability to carry you far. Delivering a typical vary of up to 60 miles (97 km)*, this bike takes you where you want to go. * vary varies with load, terrain, rider participation, and other factors.
- High Brightness Display – The large high-brightness shade display reveals crucial info at a look. The greatest display in eBikes clearly shows speed, battery cost, mode, motor power, and trip information even in the brightest sunlight. The gentle sensor routinely dims the display in low mild. Bright LED headlight provides great visibility at low power consumption and low weight. USB charging port retains your cellphone topped off while it’s within the bikes telephone cradle. The second USB port can concurrently charge another machine.
- Integrated heavy-duty service helps you to take a load with you. Whether groceries or camping gear, the X3 Pro is a workhorse that gets you and your gear wherever it is advisable go. A heavy-duty kickstand keeps the bike ready on all terrain. Integrated frame stand protects to entrance sprocket when the bike is folded.
- The Miracle of eBikes – Electric bikes is opening cycling to those who never imagined with the ability to pedal as far or fast as the fans. Now you can benefit from the sights and experiences of using with a bit of help from the bike itself. With three modes of operation, you can get the train benefits of using and in addition sustain with riders which may be younger or fitter. Or you can simply let the bike do all of the work. Either way, new experiences are yours to enjoy. Join the enjoyable!
Wallke Ebike X3 Pro
Wallke ebike Specifications
|Battery||48V/14AH Samsung lithium battery||Charger||US standard 2.0 A smart charger|
|Motor||750W high-speed brushless motor||Display||4.3-inch High Brightness multi-function digital display|
|Throttle||Thumb throttle||Brake||180mm double disc hydraulic brakes|
|Front Fork||Adjustable pneumatic full-suspension thick front fork||Rear Shock||Hydraulic Absorber|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum||Tire||CST 26 inch Fat tire|
|Saddle||Memory foam||Cable||Waterproof integrated line|
|Max Speed||26~28mph||Max Loading Weight||280~300 lbs|
|Recommend Height||5’6″ – 6’5″||Net Weight||66 lbs(with battery)|
|Packing Size||61.0*11.8*31.5 inch||Gross Weight||97 lbs|
Wallke ebike Customer Reviews
R. MacLean – I’m simply floored by the incredibly fast response to my service inquiry! I can barely believe that my email requesting help was answered by phone within minutes, resulting in facetime troubleshooting by a factory tech, and an immediate solution. I’ve never experienced service like this on anything! You’re winners, and I couldn’t be more pleased with my bike and my customer experience. RM, Scottsdale AZ USA.
Richard L. – I’ve never owned an e-bike, and I did all my research online and bought the Wallkie Pro X3 sight unseen and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve used it for a few months and it’s perfect for all kinds of excursions including going to get groceries, trails, and bike paths. It also gets a lot of attention – so much so that one guy ran a stop sign while looking at it…thankfully no accident happened!
Francis T. – Been happy with the service and even more with the bike, it did require some modifications(personal) but it is good as it is. The bike was properly packed and cable management is spot on. All expectations are met and some. The service team is also awesome at keeping updates and always up for a solution and does not argue pointlessly.