Hollandia MiMo Step-Thru Cruiser Ebike – Many of our Baby Boomer and Gen X prospects are selecting step-through ebikes for his or her consolation, convenience, and ease of use. Once thought-about a body type for feminine riders alone, many males are discovering the joy of low-step, step-through, and simple boarding designs.
Hollandia MiMo Step-Thru Cruiser
Most step-through designs use a “pedal forward” body geometry, the place the pedals are barely forward of the seat tube. This signifies that the rider can preserve the right seat to pedal distance and still put their toes flat on the ground whereas seated.
Dutch-Style Step-Thru – 250W Mid-Drive Motor – 5-Level Pedal Assist System – Highest Build Quality
Many of our customers tell us they are looking for a step-through electric bike with a mid-drive motor and internal gears. That’s a tall order to fill. But now, with the release of the MiMo by Dutch ebike builder Hollandia, we have a great bike to meet these needs.
However, before we get into the benefits of electronics, let’s first start with the unique frame design. The unisex low-step MiMo frame is perfect for older riders, who may have limited mobility in their hips and knees. It’s 19″ frame is easy to mount and dismount, and and the 700C x 37C tires, you will have a nice upright riding posture.
There are several ways you can ride the MiMo. First, it features a 7-speed internally geared rear hub, which means there is no derailleur to get your pants greasy. So you can ride the MiMo just like a conventional bike, without any drag from the motor.
And when you need a little help pedaling, just turn on the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS), and the high-torque mid-drive motor will elevate your ride. Hills and headwinds are no challenge for this powerful motor from Bafang.
- Type: City and Commuter Ebike
- Color: Black
- Size: 700C wheels on 19″ frame
- Frame: Aluminum Low-Cut Step-Thru Unisex
- Fork: Mode Suspension Fork
- Wheel Set: Double-Walled Aluminum
- Tires: Mitas Flash 700C x 37C
- Brakes: Promax Aluminum TX117 Levers with Shimano Shifters
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Nexus 7 Speed Internally Geared Rear Hub
- Crankset: Dotek 38T Black
- Bottom Bracket: Thun Steel Axle 1,37″x24T BC73C
- Cassette/Freewheel: 19 Teeth
- Chain: KMC Steel
- Pedals: Marwi SP-807
- Handlebar: Steel
- Stem: 25.4 150mm Adjustable
- Headset: 1-1/8″ Semi-Integrated Steel
- Grips: Herrmans Ergo 120mm/90mm
- Braken Set: Promax Aluminum V-Brakes
- Saddle: Selle Royal Alpine
- Seatpost/Clamp: Aluminum 31.8mm
- Motor: 250W Bafang Mid-Drive Motor w/ 40Nm Torque
- Battery: 36V/11Ah Phylion Rear Rack Mounted Battery (3-4 Hr. Charge Time)
- Display: LED Backlit Display w/ Battery Level, Assist Level, Lights Displays
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) w/ Walk Mode
- Bike Weight: 55 Lbs
- Load Capacity: 308 Lbs
This makes the wheelbase a bit longer than a conventional bike, and has a small impact on the handling, however, it really enhances the riding comfort.
|Hollandia MiMo Step-Thru Cruiser|
|Brand: Hollandia||Motor: 250 W|
|View More Images|
Because step-thru frames are such a well-liked type consider ebikes, you’ll discover a wide range of electric bike kinds that are step-through in design, including fat-tire bikes, mountain bikes, and cruisers.
Some of our most popular step-thru models embody The EM26 Fat Tire Mountain Bike, The Bam StepThru Cruiser, and the Green Bike City Premium HD folding step-through ebike.