Green Bike Big Dog Off Road 750W Fat Tire Electric Bike – An electrical bicycle is also called an e-bike or e-bike is a bicycle with an integrated electrical motor that can be utilized to help propulsion. Many sorts of e-bikes are available worldwide, from e-bikes that only have a small motor to assist the rider’s pedal-power (i.e. pedelecs) to extra powerful e-bikes which are closer to moped-style functionality. All retain the flexibility to be pedaled by the rider and are due to this fact not electrical motorcycles.
Green Bike Big Dog Off Road 750W Fat Tire Electric Bike
E-bikes use rechargeable batteries and the lighter ones can travel as much as 25 to 32 km/h (16 to 20 mph), depending on local legal guidelines, while the more high-powered varieties can often do greater than 45 km/h (28 mph).
In some markets, such as Germany as of 2013, they are gaining in popularity and taking some market share away from conventional bicycles, while in others, corresponding to China as of 2010, they are replacing fossil fuel-powered mopeds and small bikes.
Type Electric Bike
Green Bike Big Dog Off
Folding electric bikes are a great choice for many types of riders, including people who travel and want to be able to store their bike in a car truck, or in the hold of a plane or boat. Foldable electric bikes are also a great choice for urban dwellers, who may commute to work and want to fold their bike while on a bus or train; and for people living in small homes or apartments.
Folding ebikes are diverse in design, with a variety of folding mechanisms, frame styles and sizes, and battery placement options. Typically the folding bike will have a strong hinge that is located near the center of the frame tube, which you unclamp to fold the ebike.
|Green Bike Big Dog Off|
|Brand: GreenBike Electric Motion||Motor: 750 W|
|View More Images|
Full Suspension – Hydraulic Disc Brakes – Robust 48V Electrical System – Long-Lasting 16Ah Lithium Battery w/ Boston Power USA Cells
The Green Bike Big Dog Off Road is the monster truck of off-road foldable ebikes. Weighing in at 61 pounds, the Green Bike Big Dog Off Road is packed with high-end features normally found on much more expensive ebikes.
It’s a powerful, sleek, and a comfortable ride, with top quality components that will last for years. Use it for commuting, exercise, or to just take a leisurely ride on this comfy e-bike.
- Motor: 750W Nominal (1000W Peak) 8Fun (Bafang Brand) Rear-Mounted Geared Hub
- Battery: Easy-Access 48V/16Ah Battery Pack w/ Boston Power USA Cells
- Range: 25-50 Miles on 5-6 Hour Charge
- Top Speed: 28 mph
- Gearing Details: Shimano 6-Speed
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/ Motor Cut-Off and 160mm Rotors
- Tires: Innova 20? x 4.0?
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Mozo USA Suspension with 140 mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout
- Stem: Adjustable Height
- Saddle: Wide Saddle with Back Light
- Stem/Handlebar: Tool-Free Adjustable
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Display Type: LCD-S900 E-bike Intelligent Display
- Readouts: Battery Level, Speed, Assist Level, Odometer, Trip Distance
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle
- Total Weight: 61 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 45″ x 39″ x 24″
- Suspension: Dual suspension, front 140 mm travel Mozo USA and rear Taiwan kindshock A5 RE
- Max Load: 320 Lbs
- Warranty: One year
GreenBike Electric Motion