2021 QuietKat Sherpa Cargo eBike – The QuietKat Sherpa is based on the Villager model and includes a longer wheelbase and an integrated rear rack to carry all the gear you need. Perfect for a trip to the lake, to the park, or take an epic multi-day adventure!
2021 QuietKat Sherpa Cargo eBike
|2021 QuietKat Sherpa Cargo eBike|
|View More Images And Specifications|
When you need to carry a lot of gear up to the highest points on earth, you count on Sherpas to help make the journey possible. The QuietKat Sherpa is based on the Villager model and includes a longer wheelbase and an integrated rear rack to carry all the gear you need. Perfect for a trip to the lake, to the park, or epic multi-day adventure!
The Sherpa comes standard with a 750-watt hub-drive motor and 203mm disc brakes that give enough power to climb steep hills and mountains, as well as plenty of stopping power to inspire confidence on technical descents. A premium RST Coil Suspension Fork and 3” plus-size all-terrain tires make for a smooth and comfortable ride on a variety of terrain from paved paths, dirt roads, snow, sand, and everything in-between.
The sherpa electric cargo bike also has the lowest standover height in the industry, allowing for easy access on and off the bike, while the dual post kickstand ensures you have a stable bike while loading and unloading.
Sherpa Cargo eBike Specifications
- Motor: 750W (Class 2)
- Battery: 14.5ah/48V Panasonic
- Range: Up To 58 miles
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Gears: Shimano 7-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Suspension: RST Coil Suspension Fork
- Tires: Kenda 26×3” Plus-Tire
- Weight: 65lbs
- Capacity/Load Limit: 325lbs
- Universal Size: Adjustable From 16″ to 19″
Top Reasons You Need One
- Go Farther – eBikes help you go farther in a fraction of the time it would take to walk in
- Built By Hunters – Quietkat eBikes are built by hunter for hunters, so you get not just an ebike, you get an electric hunting bike built for your hunting needs
- No Scent Trail- With an eBike you can move around without leaving a scent trail and gain a very important advantage when you need it most.
- Move Stealthly -Quietkat eBikes are named appropriately. They are surprisingly quiet so you don’t spook the game.
- Carry Extra Gear – They are built to carry 300lbs and if that’s not enough the trailers can carry an additional 100lbs so you can make it one quick effortless trip in and out instead of a tiring back and forth lugging heavy gear on your back. Plus the bunch of other accessories available like rear racks and waterproof saddle bags for extra storage on the bike and not on your back.
- Stay Out Longer- With the possibility to carry more gear and supplies you can stay out longer than before.
- Age is Not a Factor – eBikes make it easier for anyone to reach distant spots without the fatigue of hiking with gear so no matter your age or physical stature those once forgotten golden spots are attainable again.
- Limited Mobility Not an Obstacle- Hunters with limited mobility, whether it’s an old injury that didn’t heal properly or a life-changing injury, an eBike can make a world of difference and get you back out hunting again.
- Reach Remote Unspoiled Spots – You can go farther than the weekend warrior is willing to walk.
- Leave them behind and take your eBike to that remote location.
- Check Trail Cameras Quickly- eBikes can go between 20 and 25 mph depending on the model. You can check your perimeter and trail cameras and be back before you miss anything.
- Stay Safe – eBikes are fast so you can get out of a potentially dangerous situation in seconds
- Environmentally Friendly – Hunting is also about preservation. Quietkat knows this and built an eBike that is extremely friendly to the environment.