2020 QuietKat Cargo Trailer Single Wheel – The 2020 QuietKat Cargo Trailer is perfect for packing in large items and packing out elk, deer, or anything else up to 100lbs on your QuietKat electric bike. The cargo cart is only as wide as the bike itself, making it easy to maneuver in tight areas. The trailer comes with BOB axle attachments compatible with all QuietKat electric bikes.
2020 QuietKat Cargo Trailer Single Wheel
|2020 QuietKat Cargo Trailer Single Wheel|
|View More Images And Specifications|
New for 2020
- Pannier Rack – increases cargo load and provides additional stability.
- Solid Mesh Cargo Liner
- Dual-Post Kickstand – ensures your trailer is secure while parked, loading, or unloading.
- Storage – 14”x 24” of carrying space for packing in extra gear (coolers, bows, camping gear, hunting equipment, firewood) or packing out large items like game meat.
- Narrow design – Th Cargo Trailer is only as wide as your QuietKat E-bike, so it moves with you and can fit into tight and cramped spaces.
20” x 4” wheel.
- Compatible – with all threaded and certain thru-axle bikes. All Quiet Kat bikes have threaded axels where the bobbin will thread on. For standard through-axles, you will need a Bob axle from the Robert axle project in your specific frame size.
- Single tire design – More stable and easy to maneuver than two-wheeled trailers that have tendencies to flip over on rougher terrain.
- Easy setup – the quick-attach system can be attached in seconds to your rear post with screws on the rear axel.
- Rear suspension – for a smoother ride on rougher terrain off-trail in the backcountry while hunting, fishing, and exploring.
- Model: 20QKCTSW
- UPC #:609832636571
- Single wheel design provides excellent stability and maneuverability
- Suspension for off-road travel in rugged terrain
- Cargo Trailer quickly attaches to the rear axle
- 14”x 24” of cargo space
- 20”x 4” tire handles mud, snow, sand, and more
- Weight is 34 pounds
Verify Compatibility Below
- 2020 Voyager | 2020 Ripper | 2020 Warrior
- All 2019 And Previous Model Hardtail E-Bikes
Quietkat Motor Options: Rear Hub Or Mid Drive?
Quietkat eBike comes in varied options, coloration, frame design, rigid fork, or suspension. But a very powerful question that you must ask yourself is which motor do I want, Rear Hub or Mid-Drive? By providing each form of motors Quietkat is providing an eBike for everyone, at completely different worth factors and completely different capabilities. But what are the key variations between the 2?
Rear hub motors sit encased in the rear wheel whereas the mid-drive motor is positioned in the middle of the bike between the pedals. Both carry out nicely and give excellent energy to the rider. The rear hub costs less to supply so is often the deciding issue on eBike price.
Quietkat uses Bafang motors which are the best motors available on the market so whether or not you select a Quietkat eBike with a rear hub or mid-drive, you’re buying an excellent eBike with a quality motor.
The mid-drive motor is thought for larger efficiency and higher torque when in comparison with a rear hub motor permitting it to carry out better on hills.
The principal cause being the mid-drive motor engages straight with the drivetrain, instead of the wheel itself, multiplying its power and permitting it to higher reap the benefits of the eBike’s current gears. This interprets to a extra efficient motor and a better-balanced e-bike.
Their electrical hunting bikes additionally transcend the woods, making them nice for mobility, commuting, and utility functions. They are engineered for off-road travel, offering transportable, stealthy, and highly effective transportation.
They are also nice for local commuting. Lithium-ion batteries provide clean, green, and silent power to navigate all forms of riding landscapes.
They have a wide selection of electrical hunting bikes that had been constructed specifically to dominate difficult terrain and do it quietly so you may get to your tree stand or check your path cameras with out spooking the wildlife and without leaving a scent trail. And doing all that in a fraction of the time it will take on foot.
Top Reasons You Need One
- Go Farther – eBikes assist you to go farther in a fraction of the time it might take to walk in
- Built By Hunters – Quietkat eBikes are built by a hunter for hunters, so that you get not simply an ebike, you get an electric hunting bike built in your hunting needs
- No Scent Trail- With an eBike you’ll be able to move round with out leaving a scent path and gain a vital benefit while you want it most.
- Move Stealthly -Quietkat eBikes are named appropriately. They are surprisingly quiet so that you don’t spook the game.
- Carry Extra Gear – They are built to carry 300lbs and if that’s not enough the trailers can carry an additional 100lbs so you can make it one quick effortless trip in and out as an alternative of a tiring backwards and forwards lugging heavy gear in your again. Plus the bunch of other accessories out there like rear racks and waterproof saddlebags for further storage on the bike and not on your again.
- Stay Out Longer- With the possibility to hold extra gear and supplies you may stay out longer than earlier than.
- Age is Not a Factor – eBikes make it simpler for anybody to achieve distant spots without the fatigue of mountain climbing with gear so regardless of your age or bodily stature these as soon as forgotten golden spots are attainable once more.
- Limited Mobility Not an Obstacle- Hunters with restricted mobility, whether it’s an previous harm that didn’t heal properly or a life-changing harm, an eBike can make a world of distinction and get you again out hunting once more.
- Reach Remote Unspoiled Spots – You can go farther than the weekend warrior is prepared to walk.
- Leave them behind and take your eBike to that remote location.
- Check Trail Cameras Quickly- eBikes can go between 20 and 25 mph relying on the model. You can test your perimeter and path cameras and be back earlier than you miss something.
- Stay Safe – eBikes are quick so you will get out of a potentially harmful situation in seconds
- Environmentally Friendly – Hunting can also be about preservation. Quietkat knows this and built an eBike that is extraordinarily pleasant to the environment.
Quietkat stands behind their eBikes, that’s why each Quietkat eBike comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame in opposition to bad workmanship. Quietkat eBikes are built to face up to offroad terrain riding in tough conditions so with a guarantee like that you realize you’re getting a well-built machine that can stand the check of time.